|Job Location||:||Bhaisepati, Lalitpur|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Purchasing / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||BBS/BBA Graduate or equivalent (Masters Degree preferable)|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-28 - Expired|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle overall activities of the store including preparing Stock In, Dispatch and closing stock of the all items.
- Daily materials inspection at store
- Prepare and implement a proper mechanism for Physical management of all assets in the store
- Conduct periodic cyclic checks and stock reconciliation
- Coordinate with Sales and Procurement team to plan for future stock and its applicable implications
- Coordinate with Transporter and Courier service provider for timely dispatch of the required items.
- Maintain inwards and outwards on daily basis and prepare Physical Stock Report on Fortnightly basis and reconcile the same with accounting system.
- Maintain all documentation for dispatch, receipts and inventory as well as making computerized entries for the related items.
- Assign, train and coordinate with the team members to get the productive results.
- Generate stock reports as and when required
- BBS/BBA Graduate or equivalent (Masters Degree preferable) with minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must have a strong knowledge/ understanding of Inventory Management
- Good knowledge of Accounting/ Finance with proficiency in using TALLY software
- Leadership and Organization Skills
- Proficient in using MS- Office Package
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume with application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position you are applying in the subject line within 28th April, 2018.
This job is expired.