|Experience||:||Minimum 3 years professional experience in earthquake resistant design and construction of buildings|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-15 - Expired|
For the position of Staff Engineer, Build Change is seeking a competent engineer for its projects in Nepal. This position reports to the Lead Structural Engineer.
- Under the leadership of Build Change’s Lead Structural Engineer:
- Develop house designs including structural and architectural drawings, bills of quantities, construction monitoring checklists and training materials;
- Develop new retrofit type designs, including bills of quantities, construction monitoring checklists and training materials;
- Develop technical manuals, guidelines and other technical documents.
- Support in conducting research and development work including laboratory testing
- Assist in trainings for engineers, architects, drafters and other technical staff including development of training materials and presentations. Assist in solving problems and generating solutions in the field for special cases.
- Assist in controlling quality of information and implementation for projects in Nepal.
- Communicate and report to the management about the progress/issues of projects implemented by Build Change.
- Prepare field reports and assist in other reporting as requested.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 3 years professional experience in earthquake resistant design and construction of buildings.
- Work experience private sector engineering firms an advantage. Self-employed / entrepreneurial spirit a plus.
- Knowledge of AutoCad and/or other Autodesk engineering software is a must.
- Knowledge of structural analysis and design software will be an advantage.
- No ego, drama, or pessimism; the successful candidate will be flexible, humble, patient, and have a good sense of humor.
- Fluent English and Nepali.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.