|Job Location||:||Samakhusi, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2019-01-04 - 23 Days Left|
- 4+ years of programming experience with PHP object-oriented frameworks such as Laravel 5.x.
- 4+ years of experience with Database and SQL.
- GIT Ninja
- 3rd Party API Services like google, facebook, twitter
- API Superstar focusing on API first application
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
- Exposure to Docker and micro service technology
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable with client communication
- Good experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum
- A team player with mentorship skill and ability to lead small teams and project
- Some experience with AWS cloud and services, bonus: AWS certified
- Strong background with the Laravel PHP framework.
- Experience with modern front-end development such as VueJS and Sass.
- Strong Unit Testing experience.
- Strong competency in web services such as SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Experience working in high-growth, fast speed environments.
- Systems Architecture and platform design experience.
- Write modular, reusable and excellent quality code, code reviews and implementation of best practices.
- Create and modify reusable components as necessary
We are NOT looking for the perfect match to this job description - we are looking for the perfect match for our team. If you're interested and believe you could provide value, we want to hear from you.Your are passionate about building a great product.
- You approach problems from a product perspective, thinking through how the user will interact with what you're building.
- You have strong communication skills. You ask questions, let others know when you need help, and tell others what you need.
- You're a problem solver. You believe the best work is the result of finding the simplest solution to complex challenges.
- You have a strong desire to learn and try new things!
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.