|Job Location||:||Kathmandu with frequent travel to project districts|
|Experience||:||Minimum five years of relevant experience at the mid level position. Working experience in finance and grant management system in an I/NGO.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters' Degree in Business Administration/Economics from a reputed university. A degree in Chartered Accountancy will be an added advantage.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-31 - 20 Days Left|
Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT) is a non-profit making Nepalese non-governmental organisation dedicated towards the improved health and wellbeing of Nepalese people. BNMT seeks competent, committed and result-oriented candidates for the following position:
Position: Senior Finance Officer (SFO)
Duty Station: Head Office, Kathmandu with frequent travel to project districts
The Senior Finance Officer (SFO) will be responsible for financial management of BNMT operations including grant management of various funding arrangements, ensuring the provision of adequate financial support to the organization's operating programme, implementation and monitoring of financial control procedures, control of assets, compliance with the legal requirements and both statutory and management financial reporting etc. The position reports to the Finance Manager based in Head Office Kathmandu.
- Effective budgetary and financial controls, including the monitoring of expenditures and the reporting and investigation of significant budget variances;
- Reconcile of the field office expenditure report with the grant reports and oversee any inconsistencies that may exist;
- Maintenance of flow of grant, as well as BNMT Nepal project expenditures information and sharing this with Finance Manager, as well as with concerned
- Programme Managers and program officers;
- Review of budgets, budget notes, justification, budget revisions and proposal to the Finance Manager;
- Actively participate in developing proposals for fundraising;
Key competencies required:
- Masters' Degree in Business Administration/Economics from a reputed university.
- A degree in Chartered Accountancy will be an added advantage.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience at the mid level position. Working experience in finance and grant management system in an I/NGO.
- Excellent computer skills including accounting software, navigating email, internet and MS Office Package
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali.
Duration: Initially 1-year with the possibility of extension. First 3-months will be probationary period.
Deadline:31st December 2018
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria should forward an application and updated CV either through email or post or by hand to the following address no later than 31st December 2018 (4:00 PM)
HR and Administration Manager
Birat Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT)
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
P. O. Box 20564
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection process. BNMT particularly welcomes applications from women and minority ethnic community groups.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.