|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree / Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-02-22 - Expired|
Job Title: Senior
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Duty Station : Kathmandu 60% with frequent field visit to program implemented districts 40% (Dhading and Dolakha)
No. of position : 1
TERMS OF REFRENCE for Senior Education Project Officer
Name of the Position : Senior Education Project Officer
Job Location : Kathmandu 60% with frequent field visit to program implemented districts 40% (Dhading and Dolakha)
Duration : Initially for one year (expandable based on fund availability)
Leave and Holidays : As per Nyayik Sansar’s rules (No unspent leave will be payable)
Probation Period : 3 Months
Reports to : Education Thematic coordinator
Salary and other benefits: As per the organizational rule.
Purpose of the Position:
The Senior Education Project Officer will be working based in Kathmandu, take a lead role for the education development activities that has been implementing into four schools of Kalimati area with frequent travel to the Nyayik Sansar’s other working districts; Dolakha and Dhading as per need. As a Senior Education Program Officer, s/he will be responsible for planning, designing, and implementation and reporting of activities as well as trainings for key education stakeholders, fellows and staffs’ capacity building of respective working area. S/he takes a very active role in coordination with local community and district level stakeholders, too.
1. Program Implementation:
- Planning, implementation, monitoring: ensuring and monitoring the planning process is done properly, insuring that learning is integrated into the plans, authority to revise the plans prepared by staff to ensure the community development principles & values are maintained.
- Coordinating with different project line agencies in area and district level.
- Work plans: Sitting with each thematic staff during planning, and compiling plans and as per needed preparing plan independently.
- Facilitating the Teachers Network meeting and different education forum in the community level.
- Receive and review the learning process on levels.
- Assist in day-to-day functions and support in organizing district and field level activities,
- Support to implement the project activities, and track the progress and ensure the quality of deliveries,
- Lead and manage district based program independently.
2. Staff Support and Management:
- Share best practice, challenges and outcomes among the respect working area team.
- Develop strong, trusting and constructive relationships with staff.
- Coordinate/facilitate the staff's professional development frameworks and process, day to day management of staff conduct and schedule,
3. Documentation and Reporting:
- Collect information, reports and other documents from the area and compile them,
- Contribute to prepare regular progress reports, develop case study, technical deliverables, presentations, and annual work plan.
- Conduct field visit as per the requirement and/or assignment of immediate supervisor.
- Manage concerned field staffs in field and supervise them for specified issues.
- Organize various events such as meeting, workshop, conferences and seminar, including the work of rapporteur
- Compilation of field reports, develop the periodic reports based on the based on field reports and submit to Thematic coordinator.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor (Thematic coordinator Education.)
- Master degree in Education with two years of working experience or Bachelor’s degree in Education with five years of working experience in related field.
- At least five years of extensive working experience of conducting training in community on education and advocacy
Competencies and personal Specifications:
- Clear understanding of community level government structures concepts like SMC, PTA, VEC, CC and VCPC, etc.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, plan and manage events such as meeting, workshop, conferences and seminar as well as transfer knowledge and skills
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Nepali, Good coordination and network building skills
- Holds positive and learning attitudes.
- Flexible to work under pressure Able to work in a team and independently.
- Active for field work with community
- Good knowledge and skills on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT and etc.)
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with updated CV, Motivational Letter and the Employment Application Form (Employment Application Form can be Downloaded from our Website) in‘ email@example.com’ within 22 February 2017.
This job is expired.