|No. of Vacancies||:||1 Male|
|Experience||:||2-3 year experience in Automobile Field|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduated in Management /Automobile engineering background|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-28 - 5 Days Left|
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels
- Ensure the physical security of all used parts to prevent theft and losses
- Identify all useable parts on any vehicle purchased, or parts brought in and mark these to be entered into inventory according to costing sheet
- Ensure that parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damage and losses
- Interface with Service Technicians and ensure their Parts and Accessories needs are being met.
- Take service technicians’ orders for parts and fill them as fast as possible.
- Assist service technicians in determining parts & accessories requirements for individual jobs.
- Supply cost of parts information on repair orders.
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Notify service personnel when special parts or back ordered parts are received.
- Maintain cleanliness of Parts and Accessories Department and keep inventory neatly stacked and orderly.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.