|No. of Vacancies||:||1 Male|
|Experience||:||1-2 Year experience in related field|
|Job Category||:||Logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor running /Completed (Management Field/Automobile Engineering)|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-08-30 - Expired|
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with customers and to exceed their expectations
- Ability to maintain proper parts inventory levels, to do proper posting, and to measure true turns
- Ability to utilize computers and computer capabilities for inventory, recordkeeping, parts information, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general
- Ability to develop and follow action plans to ensure customer enthusiasm and Parts Department profitability
- Ability to lead and train team members in parts Department operations
- Ability to establish and control inventory system
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret inventory reports
- Knowledge of new models, based on technical service bulletins
- and surveys
- Leadership skills, including empowerment, coaching, organizing and planning, and interpersonal sensitivity
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.