|Job Location||:||Bhaisepati Lalitpur|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||+2 completed|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-05-16 - 24 Days Left|
Job purpose: Oversee Purnaa’s imports of raw materials. Ship Purnaa’s finished goods to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collect APC from the bank for exported goods.
- Fill out packing lists for each order and ensure they match the invoiced amount, product type, and show accurate shipping weight and volume.
- Maintain relationships with freight companies to include scheduling shipping, paying bills, and searching for new shipping options that reduce costs.
- Optimize shipping volume and weight to reduce shipping costs.
- Supervise custom clearing process for import and export to include maintaining relationships with import and export agents, preparing documents for importing or exporting.
- Track the status of import orders and see through to delivery to Purnaa.
- Ensure import and export is done according to bonded warehouse requirements and bank guarantees from customs are cleared in a timely manner.
- Annually renew bonded warehouse certificate.
- Maintain records of all shipping, including import and export original documents.
Working Hrs: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5: 30pm. Overtime may be required to meet deadlines.
- +2 completed
- Driver’s license
- Basic Computer skills (E-mail, internet)
- Math skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with forwarding freight and Nepal customs import and exports preferable
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.