|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||+2 Passed|
15 Days Left
Job purpose: Manage Purnaa’s imports of raw materials. Ship Purnaa’s finished goods to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Collect APC from the bank for exported goods.
2. Fill out packing lists for each order and ensure they match the invoiced amount, product type, and show accurate shipping weight and volume.
3. Maintain relationships with freight companies to include scheduling shipping, paying bills, and searching for new shipping options that reduce costs.
4. Optimize shipping volume and weight to reduce shipping costs.
5. Supervise custom clearing process for import and export to include maintaining relationships with import and export agents, preparing documents for importing or exporting.
6. Track the status of import orders and see through to delivery to Purnaa.
7. Ensure import and export is done according to bonded warehouse requirements and bank guarantees from customs are cleared in a timely manner.
8. Annually renew bonded warehouse certificate.
9. Maintain records of all shipping, including import and export original documents.
Basic Computer skills (E-mail, internet)
Attention to detail
Experience with forwarding freight and Nepal customs import and exports preferable
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.