|No. of Vacancies||:||1 Male|
|Experience||:||Freshers are encouraged to apply for the post|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachlore in mechanical engineering|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-19 - 4 Days Left|
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidate can mail their C.V at email@example.com