|Job Location||:||Arubari Katmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||3+ years of web/mobile development experience|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-05 - Expired|
- Salary is based on work experience.
- B.Sc / M.Sc graduation from Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Required work experience is more than or equivalent 3 year in mobile/web development.
- Should be behave as a leadership skills.
- Willingness to work within dynamic and international platform
- Eager to learn new technologies, open-minded with problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and proactive working method
- Develop the software according to the requirement of the customers.
- Responsible for technical planning, development, and systems integration from definition phase through implementation.
- Research on the development in new techniques, tools and technologies on regular basis and recommend and implement accordingly.
- Passionate with strong capacity and willingness to learn
- Can work agile and self-sufficient
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in English (must)
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Living allowance
- Free Lunch
- Free Tea and Snack
- Free Bus Ticket/Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Training and development programs
- Senior knowledge on C# & .Net technologies
- Experience with working in ASP.NET
- Knowledge of RESTful services
- Understanding of web services APIs and technologies.
- Advanced knowledge with MSSQL database and database management
- Knowledge on SOLID & STUPID principles
- Understanding object-oriented design skills.
- Experience and knowledge on memory management and memory leak.
- Experience with source control on GitLab, GitHub
Advanced expertise of responsive layout (CSS Media Queries, Bootstrap responsiveness etc.)
Experience on using MSSQL
Experience to work with .NET Visual Studio
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Interested Candidates can submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.