|Experience||:||8 years of experience in disaster response (DR3) and/or development with a focus on shelter or permanent housing.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master’s Degree in relevant field preferred & required for candidates requiring visa.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-11 - Expired|
- Master’s Degree in relevant field preferred & required for candidates requiring visa.
- Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management degrees preferred.
- 8 years of experience in disaster response (DR3) and/or development with a focus on shelter or permanent housing.
- Knowledge and experience with various appropriate construction technologies.
- Extensive experience implementing programs based on sound project management practice including multi-donor budget management and monitoring & evaluation.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage, supervise and strengthen capacity of staff engineers, architects, site supervisors and social mobilizers, as well as local implementing partner organizations.
- Experience implementing development programs with focus on shelter/permanent housing in an international setting, ensuring adherence to local building code, other regulation and government bodies at local & national level.
- Experience with shelter/housing and well developed understanding of Disaster Risk Reduction and Response, WASH, PASSA, Land Tenure, appropriate architecture, supply chain, market development and construction related enterprise.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.