The incumbent will be accountable for field force training's. She/he will work in close collaboration with Sales Management Team developing and implementing appropriate training programs mainly to the field force of CG referring to Area Sales Manager, Sales Supervisors, Salesman to improve their core functional skills and competencies to achieve set KPI's and sales force targets. She/he will also partly work in close collaboration with CG/JTI Sales Management Team and HR developing and implementing appropriate training and development programs for the field force of CG/JTI Nepal.
Training Plan Development
Work closely with all functions within C&TM Operations and Field Force (Sr. General Manager, National Sales Manager, ASM, SS, SM) to understand all related business processes and to define specific training needs. Develop a 12 months development & training plan for each C&TM Operations team member adapted to market requirements & CG/JTI standards to improve core functional skills and competencies leading to a proper achievement of KPI's and sales force targets. Consider current skills & competency level versus expected levels.
Reporting and Record Management
Regularly track development of KPI achievements to assess regular and consistent classroom trainings & field coaching sessions on field force performances. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis and summary reports on Sales Training activities. Determine which territories, which field force are in need of immediate training assistance and what specific sales training programs are effective
Development of Training Solutions
Plan & develop tools to ensure know-how transfer to field force and regular follow-up on learning process (e.g. salesforce manual implementation, knowledge tests, online trainings, field coaching forms, field and trade audit forms, training logs). Regularly update content of trainings and training tools to meet business needs.
Identifying Training Requirements
Perform regular field & customer visits to understand market specifics & trends, competitor practices, customer & consumer behavior and assess field force performance. Prepare summary reports after those visits highlighting development needs & best practices related to JTI execution and competitor activities. Provide appropriate selling spiels and selling stories to increase confidence and productivity of field force.
Working with CG Business Partners
Actively support and participate in the introduction of JTI best practice in Sales Training utilizing solutions from other markets. Work closely with JTI Sales Training Associate for Nepal to develop specific training programs and solutions for Nepal. When required, travel to other JTI markets to identify training solutions which may be utilized in the case of Nepal.
· Basic understanding of the overall Sales, Marketing, Logistics, HR, and Finance processes.
· Expert in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Proficiency in English & Nepali (Oral & written) - clear and concisely communicate in English so that persons you work with can comprehend conversation with ease.
· University graduate. Preferable majoring in either Business, Marketing, Sales, or Human Resources.
· Preferably 3+ years in FMCG Industry.
· Experience to confidently engage and support sales personnel at all levels of the organization.
· Strives for quality in every aspect of business.
· Displays a winning attitude.
· Maintains a sense a teamwork, with shared goals and objectives.
· Executes with excellence and strives to improve his/her performance/results continually.