|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Research and Development|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum bachelor’s degree in research-intensive discipline such as social science, economics, statistics, development studies, management; Master’s degree holder preferred|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-21 - 2 Days Left|
- Supervise research projects from the early planning stages to project completion
- Work with team members to identify project goals, research methods, variables, and other test parameters appropriate for given project
- Make research schedules to monitor the activities of research teams
- Write research proposals
- Review literature, collect and analyse data, write reports, and make presentations
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in research-intensive discipline such as social science, economics, statistics, development studies, management; Master’s degree holder preferred
- Excellent understanding of a range of research methodologies and terminology, including quantitative and qualitative approaches to research
- Able to handle small research projects independently from inception to completion including training and supervision of field research team, data collection using face-to-face interviews, focus group discussions etc., and transcribing interviews and group discussion to generate summary and reports
- Proposal and report writing skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in use of quantitative and qualitative data analysis software like SPSS, STATA, CSPro, R,Atlas.ti, NVivo, MAXQDA etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Nepali and English languages
- Client management and leadership skills
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Submit your most-recent curriculum vitae (CV) with a cover letter including expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm November 21, 2017.
FACTS Research & Analytics
GPO Box: 8973 NPC 678
394-Radha Mohan Marga
MinbhawanbKharibot, Kathmandu, Nepal