|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Public Relation|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's degree in Management or equivalent.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-14 - 3 Days Left|
Established in 2013, Nepal News Network International Pvt. Ltd (3M), the publisher of Annapurna Post National Daily, The Annapurna Express; an English weekly and Annapurna Sampurna; Weekly Nepali, is a growing multi-platform media house. We believe in equal employment opportunity, integrity and work ethics.
We are seeking a competent Relations/Communication Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relation programs.
- Develop and implement an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organization.
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with the company brand.
- Build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people, politicians, corporate executives etc.
- Create marketing strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand recognition and customer satisfaction.
- Discuss company issues with interdepartmental staff and management and enlist procedures to tackle them.
- Optimize communication system to enhance the accuracy of communication; create effective communication channels.
- Act as a media spokesperson on behalf of our organization and enhance our image in the society.
- Master's degree in Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in Brand, Communication, PR, Marketing or relevant field. Previous experience in a similar organization would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent in handling both internal and external business communication.
- Excellent written communications, presentation and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skill.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
"SALARY WILL NOT BE A BAR FOR DESERVING CANDIDATES"
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 th December, 2018.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you an applying for in the subject of the entail.)
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.