|Job Location||:||Support Office, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||At least 2 years of experience in client care preferably in family planning sector|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Maintenance / Quality|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with registration in Nepal Nursing Council|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-08-23 - 3 Days Left|
Quality and Technical Assurance Officer (MS Ladies) - 2
- Conduct quality and technical assurance (QTA) and supportive supervision of MS Ladies Channel
- Follow up of action plan developed after QTA and supportive supervision.
- Conduct training need assessment of service providers
- Provide FP service if need arise in the service delivery sites
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing with registration in Nepal Nursing Council
- Preferably trained in IUCD, Implant and CTS
- At least 2 years of experience in client care preferably in family planning sector
- Willingness to travel in remote districts of Nepal.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.