|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Salary||:||No bar for deserving candidates|
|Educational Qualification||:||Must have bachelor degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-08-22 - 7 Days Left|
Duties and Specifications
- Identifying, developing & maintaining local / overseas vendor base for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth operations.
- Preparing purchase schedules for timely procurement of materials, raw materials and capital equipment to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Inviting offers from vendors / contractors as per BOQ, evaluating techno- commercially and awarding purchase orders / work contracts after negotiation.
- Preparing Annual Rate Contracts with vendors for stackable items & timely renewal of contracts after review.
- Identifying & developing quality vendor / supplier base for cost effective procurement of materials, spares and consumables; routine & project basis.
- Co-coordinating vendor development and executing PO on ERP system..
- Streamlining the system and procedures, establishing effective inventory control - slow, non-moving & obsolete material, for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the construction targets.
- Handling material accounting under subcontracting process is being monitored with ERP System.
- Ensuring proper resource utilization for material and imparting manpower education for system related issues.
- Providing logistical support for inventory control stores & shortage management.
- Interfacing with the suppliers, comparing the rates, releasing P.O. terms & conditions, handling material verification and further inspecting the goods.
- Managing Supply Chain for distributing goods in warehouse to the end users for achievement of targets within specified parameters.
- Ensuring proper documentation for shortages, faster clearance for the shortage items receipts.
Overseeing the store management and maintaining minimum inventory levels.
- Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification and documentation; Receipts, Issues, Accounting and monitoring the inventory of the materials and consumables.
- Minimizing obsolesce, surplus and scrap through proper codification, preservation and handling
- Ensuring good house keeping so that material handling, materials preservation, receipt and issue can be done adequately.
- Maintaining on line stock, providing supporting information for effective purchase action and production planning.
- Efficiently using inventory management system and procedure for effective stores management and inventory control for ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the construction targets.
- Implementing inventory control measures to reduce obsolete stock keep tag on slow-moving items and achieve reduction in inventory management cost.
- Overseeing development and indigenization of spares & machinery components thereby reducing the cost of the imported spares and machinery.
- Formulating MIS reports relating to material management, cost savings / vendor Quality Assurance operations & transmitting them to the top management for facilitating the decision making process.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please send your CV at email@example.com