|Job Location||:||Baluwatar, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||Preferably 2-5 years|
|Job Category||:||Research and Development|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters or advance degree in Engineering (Water Resource, Environment), Env. Science, Natural Resource Management, or any relevant field|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-26 - Expired|
- Conceptualize, prepare and develop programs and projects for execution
- Support in the execution of the programs/projects and relevant activities
- Prepare periodic program/project reports
- Prepare, develop and execute capacity building activities to early and mid-career professionals
- Support in building network and partnership with relevant institutions
- Master's degree, or advanced degree in Engineering (Civil, Water Resources and Environment), Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources Management or other relevant field
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in scientific research, technological development and promotional/dissemination activities
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Strong program management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to take up assigned work proactively, independently and efficiently in timely manner
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Application documents • Updated CV; covering letter describing your suitability for the position and required qualification; scanned copies of citizenship, and academic transcripts Application evaluation • The initial evaluation process will be based on the required qualification mentioned above. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further evaluation process. Application submission All application documents should be submitted in proper order as a single PDF file to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com by 26th June, 2018.
This job is expired.