|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master’s Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences and related field|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-03-19 - Expired|
Handicap International Federation, currently operating as Humanity & Inclusion (HI) is an INGO working in the field of health, disability, rehabilitation, livelihoods and human rights of vulnerable population in Nepal since 2000. HI Nepal invites applications from qualified Nepali candidate for the following position:
Position: Project Officer-Reporting and Documentation
Reports To: Project Manager-Prisoners’ Rights Project
Workstation: Country Office, Kathmandu with frequent travel to field
Contract Duration: Till 31st August, 2018
Position Summary: Under the direct supervision of Project Manager, the incumbent will be supporting for reporting and documentation of achievements and impact of the project in Nepal.
- Coordinate among partners to ensure consistencies over project methodologies, contents and results over the project period
- Translate partners’ report, verify the collected data and collect necessary information for donor reports
- Prepare, compare and write the best practices, lesson learnt and challenges of the project implementation
- Visit the field so as to collect photographs, stories and prepare case studies,
- Conduct key informant interview and in-depth interview, organize the follow up survey and mini survey among clients in coordination with partner organization
- Master’s Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences and related field with at least three years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of human rights based approach, prison system and condition of prison in Nepal will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, work independently with minimal supervision is preferred
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates are advised to send a motivation letter mentioning the expected salary along with an updated CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention name of the position you are applying for in the subject line in e-mail. Deadline is 19th March 2018; HI Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without
providing any reasons whatsoever.
Humanity & Inclusion is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply
This job is expired.