|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Project Management|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-20 - Expired|
Shangri-La Orphanage Home (SOH) was established in Nepal in 1998 AD with sole motive of supporting the orphan and the underprivileged children from different parts of the country. SOH is now seeking application from the qualified and experienced Nepali candidate for
Project Manager for Home Project (Female):
The position will be based on Kathmandu Valley especially residential in Chapagaon.
- Working knowledge of child care home and orientation on independent life and social behaviors
- Leading capacity to run smoothly and take overall responsibilities.
- Managing, supervision and monitoring of daily activities of the home including medical sector and repair and maintenance.
- Budgeting, planning, monitoring, implanting of the program, reporting of the program
- Conducting the meetings/orientations/counselling according to the action plan of the project.
- Dealing with child Psychologist and Counselling the children
- Active, self motivated and dynamic personality
- Ability to work in pressure
- Candidate should be above 25 years old.
Qualification and Experiences:
- At Least Bachelor Degree in social work or any discipline Minimum 1 year work experience in related field
Remuneration: As per organization's rules
Interested, fully qualified and competent candidates are invited to apply with cover letter addressing to Chairperson with up dated CV in PO Box 8975, EPC 1546, Kathmandu Nepal or in mail to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submitting the application is 17:00hrs, 20 June 2018.
Only Short Listed Candidate will be invited for an interview.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.