|Job Location||:||JP House, 1st Floor North wing 122 Lamatangin Marg, Baluwatar, Kathmandu, Nepal 44616|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Project Management|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor in IT Field|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-05-24 - Expired|
The candidates might have following responsibilities:
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The candidates must have following attributes:
- Experience in the construction industry a plus
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- Excellent communication, accounting and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and project management software a plus
- Developing Budgets,
- Coaching, Supervision,
- Staffing, Project Management,
- Management Proficiency,
- Process Improvement,
- Tracking Budget Expenses,
- Performance Management,
- Inventory Control,
- Verbal Communication
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Intrested candidates can drop their cv at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.