|Job Location||:||Chitwan District with frequent travel to field locations|
|Experience||:||At least seven years of proven track record of progressive and successful work experience in development sector in a similar position with a strong focus on WASH governance|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's degree in Water and Sanitation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Public Health, Natural Resources Management (Water), Environment Management or relevant technical WASH specialization.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-20 - 1 Days Left|
- At least seven years of proven track record of progressive and successful work experience in development sector in a similar position with a strong focus on WASH governance
- Strong experience in capacity building and training of staff and target groups, especially in community mobilization, hygiene promotion, and CLTS.
- Experience in WASH engineering
- Survey, analytical, and planning skills; ability to analyse technical data including appropriate public health indicators and water quality assessments to direct program implementation priorities.
- Strong administrative, management and communication skills including ability to simply present complex technical information with a willingness to follow relevant policies and procedures.
- Ability integrate gender issues and right base approach within a conservative environment and indigenous community setting.
- Well versed in partner mobilization, community facilitation, institution building, networking and liaison.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills, open-minded and problem solving.
- Proposal and report writing skills
- Experience in working with international agencies or INGOs.
- Willingness to travel extensively in the remote project locations.
- Master's degree in Water and Sanitation Engineering, Civil Engineering, Public Health, Natural Resources Management (Water), Environment Management or relevant technical WASH specialization.
- Degree in management or social work is a plus.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Welthungerhilfe is an equal opportunities employer, therefore qualified female are encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested candidates are invited to address application letters to the following addresses below: