|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters degree in International Relations, International Development or Social Science related|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-05-14 - Expired|
- Establish and maintain close working contacts with key national, regional and local stakeholders from government, civil society, regional organizations and other relevant actors to build up and strengthen strategic alliances
- Manage the application of a monitoring system to track progress on program results and indicators
- Identify strategic programme opportunities to broaden the scope of work within the programme
- Manage annual work planning, budgeting and implementation of CSI program engagements
- Prepare analytical reports, briefing notes, background papers, summaries, talking points and others as requested by senior management
- § Finalise reports on activities, outputs and outcomes; and manage the preparation of donor reports
- Master Degree, in International Relations, International Development or Social Sciences
- Good communication and representation skills and fluency in written and oral Nepali.
- Good English comprehension;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Willing to travel and work independently in field
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.