|Job Location||:||Dupchesor Rural Municipality, Nuwakot|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Salary||:||As per the policies of organization.|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum Bachelor in social science can apply but preference is given to Master Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-21 - Expired|
Implement project activities at field level as per approved plan of action and budgetunder the guidance of RUDEC chairperson/SCAI. The Program Manager will be the focal person of all the activities of the project being implemented in their working area. This includes, but not limited to the following tasks in conjunction with the field coordinators:
- Visit schools for monitoring of student’s performance, parent teacher meetings and the like, attend meetings and training/workshop and ensure its smooth implementation
- Provide the students with the necessary physical and mental and emotional support
- Family counseling and support
- Ensure students receive career guidance, life skill knowledge and ensure the access of sponsored children to various government scholarship opportunities for better education.
- Sensitize children, family, parents and ensure their access to local protection mechanism.
- Empower children and families and enable them to claim their rights with duty bearers.
- Group formation/mobilization and institution building.
- Provide livelihood counseling/support/guidance and monitoring
- Coordination and rapport building with concerned government, non-government organizations, civil society members, groups and other stakeholders in the district.
- Be responsible for the overall implementation of project activities as per the PA and bilateral MOU entered in between SCAI and RUDEC.
- Initiate and facilitate monthly meetings of project staff
- Take major responsibility to organize district/municipality/ward level trainings, orientations, workshops, interactions etc to be organized under different heading and issues of the project.
- Take major responsibility to identify the vulnerable children
- Prepare case stories and submit to the organization and donors as requested.
- Engage in power mapping, resource mapping
- Prepare and submit project activity plan and monitoring plan.
- Ensure the periodic, event reports and financial reports are of high quality and submitted on time.
- Supervise staff under line supervision and conduct timely performance evaluation
- Proper mobilization of sub-ordinate staff and take initiatives to strengthen their capacity
- Effective implementation of all managerial and administrative task of project.
- Coordinating and monitoring of field staff, Finance and Admin Officer for the overall management of project activities, supporting and providing necessary information to Finance and Admin Officer for procurement etc
- Act as focal person of project and ensure close coordination with SCAI and make sure project accomplish its expected goals timely and accurately.
- Comply with RUDEC's existing rules, regulations, code of conducts and all policies.
- Other tasks assigned by RUDEC chairperson/SCAI
- Good understanding of children especially their fundamental rights, related laws, policies, plans and programs
- Good advocacy and facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal /listening/ mentoring/ communications and coordination skills
- Good planning and reporting skill
- Good understanding of gender equality and gender policies
- Experience in facilitating workshops, meeting, seminars
- Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions
- Ability to work in a close partnership with other organizations
- Excellent team work and team mobilization skills
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary team and context and build partnership to ensure achievement of results
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel in remote areas
- Happy to stay at field
- Ability to travel by single person in remote areas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Tamang language would be added value.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Note: This date of joining duty depends on the actual approval of project by concerned authority. Applicants are requested to apply with a covering letter mentioning their required position, expected salary, latest CV and three references at the following address or e-mail by 20 April 2018 (before 5 PM). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for selection process. RUDEC Nepal Bidur Nuwakot E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.