|Experience||:||5 years of experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application, PP size photo, Copy of Academic Certificate|
|Job Category||:||Teaching / Education|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-27 - Expired|
S/he is responsible for leading the school in a strategic way according to SOS Children's Villages' policies and values: acknowledged and contextualized guidelines of leadership, management and human resource development and strive for participation.
- A demonstrated record of administrative/supervisory or other leadership experience.
- A strong work ethic to foster and sustain positive and productive relationships with all stakeholders.
- An individual of high moral character and integrity who can maintain credibility. confidence and pride in the school.
- An individual with outstanding communication, collaboration, planning and organizing skills.
- Comprehensive knovAedge of cuniculum planning, cuMculum delivery. outcome and impact assessment and evaluation strategies
- Strong understanding of the education related policies and practices of the organization and the State.
- Strong comma. over English Language and Computer Proficiency.
Quatification and Experience:
- Master's Degree in any discipline with minimum second division marks from a recognized university with minimum 5 years' experience as a Coordinator, Vi. Principal or Principal of a reputed Educational Institute.
Age: 30 year or above
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria are requested to apply with following mentioned documents bv 16:00 hrs. 27. November 2017,1. Mangsir, 20741 to the address given below:
- One-page essay on 'Balancing Quality and Financial Self- Sufficiency for a not-for-profit secondary school: Policy Initiatives of Nepal Government and Challenges in the field'
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic certificates citizenship certificate
- Recent passport size photo
The HR&OD Director
This job is expired.