|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Lalitpur|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Marketing / Advertising|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-09-27 - 6 Days Left|
- Understanding of store layout, design, fixtures and space allocation by merchandise department and category based on linear footage requirements.
- Ability to analyze merchandise space requirements based on store size, display guidelines and merchandise category lineal footage requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent team player, communication, organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Willingness to travel to store locations with the ability to gather and interpret merchandise and fixture information pertaining to store layout development.
- Ability to complete projects as assigned with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Must have completed Bachelors degree from the recognized university. Candidates with BBA degree with Marketing specialization preferred.
- Great Analytical Skills
- An eye for detail
- Proficient skill set in JDA Floor Planning ( or similar tool) , Auto Cad, Excel, Word and Power-point.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume, copy of all academic transcripts, pp sized photograph and citizenship copy at firstname.lastname@example.org