|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||Related work experience & training will be added advantage.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor in Optometry (4 year Curriculum) from reputed institution.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-14 - Expired|
Optometrist (No. of Position : 1) - Level 7
The Optometrist will be responsible for:
- General/ specialized patients' examination.
- Diagnose, manage & refer patients with ocular/ vision problems.
- Management of contact lens/ Refractive surgical unit patients.
- Management of low vision patients along with their visual/ social rehabilitation.
- Conduct Orthoptic evaluation with vision therapy,
- Bachelor in Optometry (4 year Curriculum) from reputed institution.
- Registered at Nepal Health Professional Council.
- Related work experience & training will be added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, sound knowledge of computer, good verbal & written communication skills in English & Nepali language.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Candidates who are meeting above said criteria are requested to submit the application letter with updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com no later than 5.00 pm, December 14, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The TIO reserves the right to reject any or all applications(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
This job is expired.