|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-09-09 - Expired|
- Graduation from reputed institute
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Fluency in English and good computer skill
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in book keeping
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
Other Specific Requirements:
- Nepali Typing will be an added advantage
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com or Apply online
This job is expired.