|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Development Work/Consulting Service|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||• University degree in Finance, Banking or Economics|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-07-20 - Expired|
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss consultancy with over 150 projects implemented in 69 developing countries, specialized in improving access to finance for MSMEs, agribusiness, and small-holder farmers, is currently looking for a MSME and Agricultural Lending Expert to join its team for a project in Nepal.
Project Name: Sustainable Economic Development in Rural Areas in Nepal (SEDRA) Programme
Role: Local Expert
Input and duration: Part-time input (120 days) over a period of 1 year. Extension of the contract is possible.
Start date: As early as possible, but not later than July 23, 2018
Duty station: Kathmandu valley, Kaski district and other regions (up to 80% of the time will be spent outside Kathmandu)
- Perform assessment of the quality of banking services aimed at rural and agricultural MSMEs
- Advise and assist partner banks in best practice lending approaches to rural and agricultural MSMEs
- Develop and optimize credit procedures and tools in the partner banks
- Design and support with piloting new credit products and delivery channels for rural and agricultural MSMEs
- Provide assistance in developing marketing strategies and tools
- Design and implement training and coaching measures for the partner banks
- Support team of international experts in other capacity building measures for the partner banks
- Regularly report regarding activities undertaken and planned interventions
· University degree in Finance, Banking or Economics
· At least 4 years of work experience in commercial banks with an emphasis on MSME and agricultural lending
· Experience at a head office-based senior or middle-management position is an advantage
· Previous training experience is a must
· Experience in international development projects is an advantage
· Strong analytical, reporting, and presentation skills
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Strong communication and writing skills in Nepali and English
· Flexibility to travel across Nepal including rural areas
About Business & Finance Consulting (BFC):
BFC promotes and facilitates financial sector development in emerging markets through the provision of innovative consulting services. Our services are targeted towards financial intermediaries and international donors. We are committed to assisting emerging markets and developing countries in unlocking their economic potential, and to reducing poverty by means of financial sector development.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter on-line at https://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/ or by sending the application at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is July 20, 2018 COB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your application!
This job is expired.