|Experience||:||5 years of experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's or Master's degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field plus an advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics preferred.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-22 - Expired|
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a senior M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects.
- Proven success in designing, implementing and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field plus an advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics preferred.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, and developing M&E and/or performance monitoring plans.
- Ability to facilitate and serve as project liaison for externally-managed evaluations.
- Fluency in English with strong writing skills required.
- Candidates with prior experience working on US government funded projects will be an advantage.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV (maximum 3 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter to email@example.com to reach the office latest by June 22, 2018. All attachments should be Word documents.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women, persons with disabilities and candidates from disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)
This job is expired.