|Job Location||:||Teku, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Job Category||:||Repair & Maintenance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Salary||:||Range = 15000-250000|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor Degree or Master Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-10-01 - Expired|
- Responsible for performing handset repair including hardware and software components, testing the handset for adequacy post repair and maintaining inventory levels of the hardware components.
- Achieves personal production targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards
- Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed
- Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures
- Responsible for fault finding, repair, service of equipment.
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels & Repairs accurately.
- Completes repairs to the required standard and returns them within the designated period.
- Assists in workshop maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.