|Job Location||:||Arubari Katmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||3|
|Experience||:||1+ years of mobile development experience|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-05 - Expired|
- Salary is based on work experience.
- B.Sc / M.Sc graduation from Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Required work experience is more than 1 year in mobile development.
- Willingness to work within dynamic and international platform
- Eager to learn new technologies, open-minded with problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and proactive working method
- Develop the software according to the requirement of the customers.
- Responsible for technical planning, development, and systems integration from definition phase through implementation.
- Research on the development in new techniques, tools and technologies on regular basis and recommend and implement accordingly.
- Passionate with strong capacity and willingness to learn
- Can work agile and self-sufficient
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in English (must)
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Living allowance
- Free Lunch
- Free Tea and Snack
- Free Bus Ticket/Bonus
- Dashain Bonus
- Training and development programs
- Experience on developing in Java or/and Objective-C/Swift,
- Experience for mobile platforms for Android or/and IOS
- Understanding of web services APIs and technologies
- Experience and knowledge on memory management and memory leak
- Nodejs knowledge is a plus. Xamarin, React Native, Kotlin is a plus.
- ASP.NET, C#, AngularJS etc. knowledge is a plus.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Interested Candidates can submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.