|Job Location||:||Kirtipur, Chobhar|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-07-13 - Expired|
• Plan and organize video email updates multiple times a month
• Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that build meaningful connections
• Grow, expand and maintain Portal’s social media presence on current platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Create editorial calendars
• Improve Portal’s media presence by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Coordinate photo and video shoots
WORK FOR AN AMERICAN COMPANY IN NEPAL!
Portal Pvt Ltd is a dynamic social business that develops innovative products designed to improve well-being, connect people, promote small business growth, and care for the environment.
We are looking for a driven Media/Marketing Supervisor to help us refine and implement our marketing strategy. This is a full time salaried position with benefits.
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience
Experience & Qualifications:
• Proven working experience in Digital Marketing or Social Media Management
• Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, messaging, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate those audiences
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
• Content creation, copywriting, web design and strategy, strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivated, creative problem-solving skills, experience with major social media platforms
Please send your CV, a professional reference and a small portfolio of your work to email@example.com
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.