|Job Location||:||Kalimati, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||3|
|Experience||:||2 years (Minimum)|
|Job Category||:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Having Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-02-10 - 23 Days Left|
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Executing effective marketing strategies,
• Planning, developing and implementing indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns,
• Inspecting the effectiveness of each campaign and developing the lead generation programs,
• Analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency,
• Acting as liaisons between the media, suppliers and clients,
• Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions,
• Studying market trends and implementing recent ideas to up sell the products of clients,
• Having updated knowledge and timely follow up with suppliers,
• Working closely with service team on project development and implementation,
• Communicating marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team,
• Objective to profitability and improvement.
Qualification and Skills
• Having Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field,
• Understanding of business practices and good knowledge of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods,
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills,
• Self-motivated to achieve targets,
• Ability to think outside the box and positive attitude,
• An enthusiast with influencing and negotiation skills,
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach,
• Computer proficient,
• Proven experience of at least 2 years as a marketing officer or similar role.
Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.