|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Banking / Financial Services|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree/CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-13 - Expired|
In this position, you will be assisting Head Human Resources for creating and executing learning strategies and development of training programs for employees of the Bank. You will be responsible to evaluate individual and organizational development needs and implement various learning methodology for training and development. You will also be responsible to design and deliver e-learning courses in coordination with various unit heads and assess the training and development impact in the Bank.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Age not exceeding 40 Years as on 13th December 2017
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Management/Commerce/Business or Statistics or Economics or Accounts or Finance or Behavioral Science or related subject with at least second division or 3 CGPA (out of 4) or professional qualifications like CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or similar.
- Minimum eight years’ experience in commercial bank or training Institutes with and least 5 years’ experience as Officer/Manager Learning & Development/Trainings.
- Proven experience in Learning & Development or training
- Good Knowledge of Banking Business and Operations
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.