|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Banking / Financial Services|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree/CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-13 - Expired|
In this position, you will be assisting CFO in attaining the Bank's department's financial management goals. You will be assisting CFO/Senior Management on business analytics, data mining, fiscal control and financial management adhering to tax law and regulations to properly reflect the financial position of the Bank, preparing, presenting and interpreting financial reports, and advising on optimizing the use of financial resources.
Prerequisites for applying:
- Age not exceeding 45 Years as on 13 December 2017
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Management/Commerce/Business or Statistics or Economics or Accounts or Finance or related subject with at least second division or 3 CGPA (out of 4) or professional qualifications like CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or similar.
- Minimum eight years’ experience in commercial bank or Audit firms with at least 5 years’ experience as Officer/Manager in related area.
- In-depth accounting and business finance knowledge and tax related knowledge
- Good understanding of NFRS
- Good Knowledge of Banking Business and Operations
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.