|Job Location||:||Sanepa, Lalitpur|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-03-16 - Expired|
Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. is a professional service firm and a collaborative initiative of Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Corporate Experts. With our watchwords “Simplifying business” and our exceptional solution based approach we are involved handling wide gamut of high valued:
- Financial and
- Other perpetuation matters
related to businesses; Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. (CSPL) is strategically positioned to nurture and facilitate all-inclusive solution for financial and legal needs of business, so that our clients can purely concentrate on the commercial aspects of their businesses, maximizing their profitability.
Our commitment towards our employees
We stand happy of our Employer- Employee culture, and are dedicated in doing even better in days to come to make CSPL Nepal a great place to build careers.
Our Nepalese and International clients voice that in recent years we have improved the efficacy of our teams, our connection building and our establishment of suave human resources. Building a tradition that creates, appeals, nurtures and preserves exceptional people and help them establish themselves, leads to better facilitation of our clients.
We strongly believe in Comprehensiveness, Growth and Encouragement (CGE) as 3 essential elements of our working culture and inter-relationship that enhances our effectiveness:
• Comprehensiveness – Hiring and employing exceptional people is just the beginning. Comprehensiveness ensures that all our employee's voices are perceived and esteemed which not only appeals and retains the efficient human resources, but also helps to build trust and credibility with our clients.
• Growth – Our methodology to growth of our employees involves wide range of learning experiences and training of all our people by the industry experts which is essential to develop their careers. Through this culture our team has been able to deliver the optimal results for clients, as well as developing the future our organization.
• Encouragement–We aim to inspire and motivate our people to be contented though various incentive based programs and activities that gives them encouragement to accomplish their professional and personal aspirations. We involve our staff members in numerous ways which appreciates and rejoices helping them make impression on our clients, people and the nation as a whole through their development
Job Description for Management Executive Officer
We are currently in the process of recruiting a Management Executive Officer. Responsibilities of such position would be as follows:
- Analyze overall organizational and corporate SOPs, workflows and procedure to provide curative method of improvement;
- Help develop a system of better coordination and efficiency between operational and administrative employees;
- Track financial health, growth and stability of the organization and provide detailed (monthly, quarterly and yearly) report to the board of management;
- Undertake budgeting and cost controlling policies of the organization;
- Introduce and implement a system for efficiency in management of inventory to increase productivity and ensure smooth operation;
- Ensure compliance with the current management policies and create new management policies as per the need and requirement;
- Help devise a policy to ensure optimized usage of resources.
- Devise marketing strategies and analyze effectiveness of current and future marketing strategies to increase current client base and improve client retention rates through active communication and problem mitigation efforts;
- Deliberate upon social media pages (Facebook, Twitter) constantly with relevant information to keep clients and followers of the organization are engaged;
- Ensure existing and/ or prospective client request is attended to within a given timeframe
- Ensure compliance of existing human resources policies and devise new human resources policies to ensure employee efficacy;
- Provide regular training and guidance to employees
- Organize team-building exercises and ensure productive and employee-friendly working environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Management related subjects, such as BBA, BBS, BIM, Economics or any other relevant subjects; candidate with Masters’ degree are given priority
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in management related position preferably in a Business Consulting firm, Audit, Financial Services or a Law firm
- Demonstrated success in achievement of office workflow efficiency
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with cloud-based solutions and able to apply technology to help grow businesses.
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with local and international clients and our service vendors
- Ability to develop effective plans to aggressively grow business and revenue
- Proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results
- Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, energetic, and creative
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills, including the ability to gain and retain the attention and involvement of sophisticated and challenging audiences
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to exercise sound independent judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated maturity, integrity and the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.