|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 years' experience in Aircraft Maintenance Planning|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Preferably AME/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-10-17 - Expired|
- Preferably AME/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- Conversant with Regulatory and manufactures documents such as MSM/ALS, AD, SB, SL and NCAR Regulations
- Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and procedure
- Maintains all technical documents and records including maintenance plans, Job Control Numbers, historical documents, aircraft files, Time Compliance, engine records, and procedures.
- Preference will be given to those who have prior experienced on the Airbus Helicopter (H125).
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Remuneration and facilities will be provided as per company rule and the interested candidates are supposed to apply within 15 days, according to the publication.
All Interested candidate may drop their hard copy Bio-data, Cover letter, Licenses at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at Sinamangal office.
This job is expired.