|No. of Vacancies||:||8|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-21 - Expired|
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation in NEPAL is seeking Junior Programme Officers (JPO) for short-term assignment for Urban Sanitation and Hygiene for Health and Development (USHHD)
Overview of the Position
The JPO position targets fresh graduates of Master’s Degree and aims to provide professional exposure and the opportunity for application of knowledge relevant to their field of study. The position aims at implementing short-term assignments identified by local government and facilitated by the Project’s Senior WASH Advisor that will support achieving the objectives of USHHD for city-wide sanitation. The JPO Position will be based in Khadak-Saptari, Birendranagar-Surkhet, Nepalgunj-Banke or Chandannath-Jumla.
The JPO, under the guidance of the WASH Advisor, will be responsible for preparing detailed plan of implementation for the assignment and implementing the required tasks. With the support of the WASH Advisor, he/she will be required to engage with project stakeholders which may include staff of municipality, schools, health facilities, private sector, and local NGOs. He/She will report to the WASH Advisor based in the district.
- Conduct review and study of assignment to develop understanding of processes for implementation and required technical knowledge.
- Develop detailed plan of implementation.
- Be responsible for implementing activities following the plan
- Engage with required stakeholders
- Report regularly to District WASH Advisor
- Submit assignment completion report.
- Master Degree, in Engineering (Civil), WASH, Public Health, Social Sciences, and/or Business Management
- Good communication and representation skills and fluency in written and oral Nepali.
- Good English comprehension;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Willing to be based in project district for three months
- Willing to travel and work independently in field
- The position does not require any work experience.
Contract Type: Short-term
Contract Durataion: 3 months (15 May 2018 – 16 August 2018)
Duty Station: Khadak-Saptari, Birendranagar-Surkhet, Nepalgunj-Banke or Chandannath-Jumla
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
If you are interested, we invite you to apply via http://smrtr.io/XyYWtw by uploading your CV with cover letter by 21 April 2018.
Female candidates from marginalised and ethnic minority groups are encouraged to apply and are given special preference.
This job is expired.