Minimum 1 or 2 years of experience in related field.
IT / Database Management
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Information Technology or a related field.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Information Technology or a related field.
● Minimum 1 or 2 years of experience in related field.
Big 3 Responsibilities:
1. Development and Integration of products across diverse systems for the integrated Electronic Health Records (EHR) platform. 2. Follow the Agile Development approach. 3. Clean Delivery of Works and Take ownership of the integrated EHR product.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Java Developer will work closely with our EHR team and be chiefly responsible for the following work: 1. Development and Integration of products across diverse systems for the integrated Electronic Health Records (EHR) platform. a. Team work to ensure timely delivery of product per requirement specifications through to implementation b. Further develop integration between diverse systems like OpenMRS, OpenELIS, OpenERP, DCM4Che, CommCare and DHIS2 c. Ensure usability is at the forefront of all designs d. Regularly communicate progress and setbacks to Team Lead.
2. Follow the agile Development approach a. Estimate the effort to implement User Stories b. Development to achieve sprint goals. c. Implementing test cases d. Unit and initial Acceptance testings e. Identify obstacles and informing the Scrum Master f. Self organizing g. Daily Scrum meetings
3. Clean Delivery of Works and take ownership of the integrated EHR product a. Handover of the works after sufficient testing. b. Technical documentations of the accomplished works. c. Provide technical input when needed, effectively communicating technical concepts to Team lead. d. Communicate and collaborate with the global Bahmni coalition
The above list of responsibilities is not comprehensive, and the Java Developer may be required to take on additional responsibilities, as determined by the Lead Java Developer.