|Experience||:||Should have at least 2 years working experience in networking, hardware and software troubleshooting, and providing IT— desk support preferably in INGOs or in a diverse community.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application, References|
|Job Category||:||IT / Database Management|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree in IT field from a reputed university.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-23 - Expired|
Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT field from a reputed university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Should have at least 2 years working experience in networking, hardware and software troubleshooting, and providing IT— desk support preferably in INGOs or in a diverse community.
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously.
- Should be able to work in Mac OS X, iOS, Cisco Networking, Google Apps, Active Directory and Windows OS.
- Manage daily operations of the IT department.
- Support and monitor the provision of IT within Lincoln School to all staff and students.
- Work and support in the Apple based environment (Mac OS X, iOS).
- Maintain and upgrade the existing networks as necessary.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware (including printers and projectors), and software and also educate employees on its use.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the department.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please forward a cover letter explaining interest in the position along with a resume and 2 references to: LINCOLN SCHOOL, Rabi Bhawan, Kathmandu: Isnepal@yahoo.com
Application deadline: October 23, 2017. Please no phone calls.
For further information: www.lsnepal.com
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job is expired.