IT PROFESSIONAL: 1
CODE: EBL-ITP- 2018
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent degree in IT related subject.
Experience: At least 2 years experience in Software development / project management using the programming / scripting language (Java / .Net) and following are the desirable skills for the above category:
• Good knowledge in popular RDBMS, preferably Oracle, PostGreSql, MSSQL
• Proficiency in web application designing & development using HRML 5
• Good knowledge of Web Services technology (SOAP / REST)
• Mobile application development using Objective-C/Swift 3.0 / Java
• Should have fair knowledge of'digital banking products like Card Operations, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, payment gateway etc.
The remuneration/perquisite and positions will be as per the experience and competency of the selected candidate.
Apply to Manager, Human Resources Department, Head Office Lazimpat, Kathmandu by mentioning appropriate job code on the envelope or application should reach at Post Box No. 13384 within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all apllications without stating any reason whatsoever.
Catering to more than 6.5 lacs customers, Everest Bank Limited (EBL) is a name you can depend on for professionalized & efficient banking services. Founded in 1994, the Bank has been one of the leading banks of the country and has been catering its services to various segments of the society. With clients from all walks of life, the Bank has helped develop the nation corporately, agriculturally & industrially.