|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor in IT( BIM or BCA or BSC CSIT)|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-02-19 - Expired|
- Update and promote the Websites and Businesses through SEOs & other E-marketing tools
- Troubleshoot IT related problems
- Co-ordinate with web-hosts, ISP providers, software developers, web developers & social media
- Update Social Media Network pages
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate Outlook MS Office Package, new software and computer equipments
- Organize & schedule upgrades & maintenance without deterring others from their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose & resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- IT Assistant will be responsible to co-ordinate with ISP & Web Hosting service providers, Software & Web Developers and IT related Vendors, promote businesses and websites through SEO and other E-marketing tools, troubleshoot different IT related problems and train new users about the existing systems and give orientations to users about the software and others updates.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com OR Drop your CV in our Office DD Overseas Pvt.Ltd, Tilganga Kathmandu.
This job is expired.