|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-22 - 3 Days Left|
CARE Nepal is an international humanitarian organization working in Nepal for the past 39 years. It currently works in 60 districts through different projects and programs on issues relating to improving the lives of the poorest and most vulnerable populations through programs in natural resource management, livelihoods, women empowerment, equity and social justice. CARE Nepal Internship Program will serve as an alternative strategy in equipping graduates, especially those from socially excluded or marginalized groups, with the right knowledge and skill. The program intends to shape and sharpen young and energetic graduates into high performing; value oriented and committed development professionals.
OBJECTIVE OF INTERNSHIP
CARE Nepal Internship program is to provide an experience that is mutually beneficial to both the Intern and organization. This partnership is intended to create the ultimate educational experience, and provide an opportunity to build capacity of students belonging to socially excluded or marginalized groups, to transfer and apply the knowledge and theory gained in the high school/ university to an actual agency/organizational environment, where the students can practice skills, apply knowledge, and test theories and concepts under the guidance and supervision of experienced professionals.
The internship program is open to:
- Individuals who are at least 18 years old i.e. students coming out of other institutions, who have limited or no work experience
- Good communication skills in both English and Nepali
- Individuals enrolled in a relevant undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate academic program
- Individuals interested in working in a non-governmental institution with social development and humanitarian objectives
- Individuals belonging to any of the socially excluded or marginalized groups (including religious, caste, ethnic and other minority groups) with relevant academic qualification
- Individuals who will help CARE Nepal’s aim of becoming a more diverse workplace e.g. promote gender balance; provide opportunities for disabilities, or living with HIV/AIDS
PAYMENTS AND BENEFITS
As per the internship policy of CARE Nepal, intern will be eligible for travel allowances, per diem and accommodation for official travel outside of duty station as per CARE Nepal policies. No benefits will be paid beyond the CARE Nepal internship policy.
INTERNSHIP FOCUSED AREA
- Sub Grants Management
- Internal Audit
- Maternal, Neonatal and Reproductive Health
Minimum of 6 months and maximum of 1 Year
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates are encouraged to obtain the detailed Terms of Reference and fill the Online Application Form. In addition to the Online Application form, please send an application and a recent CV to email@example.com. The last date for submitting the application is 17:00hrs, 22 November 2017.
“CARE Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply"