1. Assist in installing & configuring computer hardware,software, systems and network.
2. Assist in investing, diagnosing and solving product faults.
3. Researching technical issues.
4. Learning about product updates and new technologies.
5. Assisting in dealing with clients to help setup systems or resolve the problem.
6.Assist in troubleshooting system & network problems & diagnosis solving problem faults.
7. Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervision.
1. +2 Completed or BCA/BIM Running
2. Technical & Organisational Skills.
3. A logical mind & capable of working well under pressure
4. Enthusiasm to be continually learning
5. Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org