1. Assist in installing & configuring computer hardware, software, systems and networks.
2. Assist in investigating, diagnosing and solving product faults.
3. Researching technical issues.
4. Learning about product updates and new technologies.
6. Assisting in dealing with clients to help set up systems or resolve issues.
7. Assist in troubleshooting system & network problems & diagnosing & solving problem faults.
8. Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
1. +2 Completed or BCA/BIM Running.
2. Technical & Organisational Skills
3. A logical mind & capable of working well under pressure
4. Enthusiasm to be continually learning
5. Freshers are highly Encouraged to apply.
Interested candidate can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org