|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor pass|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-10-08 - Expired|
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Maintaining a long list of good candidates for future.
- Employee Administration: onboarding and of boarding employees
- Assist in Preparation, development, and implementation of performance management as well as performance evaluation policies and procedures
- Working with external HR consultants, if needed
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Build and maintain relationships with major colleges/universities and societies to facilitate hiring
- Organize and participate in major recruiting events
- Bachelor/ Masters in Management, specialized in HR is preferred, with minimum 1 year of experience in related field with HR best practices
- Work exposure in multinational company will be an extra advantage.
- Must possess excellent strategic thinking, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
- Experience with office management software like HR systems and databases including MS Office
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
What we offer:
- International working environment in a start-up setting, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in ecommerce and online marketing
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, online marketing, business analytics and operations
- Five days a week (Monday to Friday), 9 AM to 6 PM working hours
- Benefit package: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Fuel Expenses, Mobile top ups and data pack, Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Full annual health check-up
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.