|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||5 years experience in related field|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||MBA in Human Resource Management|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-02-23 - Expired|
- Plan, develop and implement Strategic HR Management as per the company and business nature.
- Manage day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Manage administrative part as the Head of Human Resources Department.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist the Finance Department in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.).
- Communicate/Deal with public when necessary as an Information Officer.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees and organize refreshment training to staff as per needs.
- Develop and implement the KPIs, appraise the performance of staff and update our database.
- Develop the human resources as per the necessity of company target, goals and objectives.
- Managing the day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Managing administrative part as the Head of Human Resources Department along with developing HR policies to implementing them as per Company policy.
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies).
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com OR
Drop your CV in our Office DD Overseas Pvt.Ltd, Tilganga Kathmandu.
This job is expired.