|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-01-30 - 7 Days Left|
- Partner with functional heads to understand the manpower requirements.
- Preparing Job description and Job Specification in consultation with concerned HOD
- Pre-Screening resumes Interview and assess candidates, conducting interviews with the line managers
- Salary negotiation and offer roll outs.
- Induction and orientation of new employees.
- Supervising joining formalities as forms filling, document submission, creation of mail-ids, bank account opening etc.
Compensation & Benefits
- Calculating attendance, variable pay, incentives and timely generation of Monthly Salary/Wages
- Monitoring the leave attendance system
- Proper administration of Payroll and other related benefits
- Plan and conduct employee engagement activities as per budget allotted.
- Keeping track of employee’s activities in terms of confirmation, promotion, annual appraisal, transfer and their separation.
- Respond to employee and management queries on HR policy related issue provide guidance, support & counseling to employees.
- Assist the team in PMS, setting and reviewing KRAs and KPIs, Conducting appraisal Cascade & educate employees to ensure compliance with the PMS process.
- Roll Out of Incentive/Promotion Letters to all employees
- Succession planning analysis
Training & Development
- Identify Training need through performance appraisal
- Develop training calendar
- Conduct trainings
- Conducting internal training for succession plan
- Comply with all HR requirements including ISO
- Handling employee issues regarding work environment, performance management and harassment.
Employee Admin & Discipline Mgmt.
- Handling day to day HR operational activities
- Check on the discipline related issues
- Implementation and Updation of ESR
Good Communication & Interpersonal Skill
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.