|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||1 year of experience / freshers can apply too|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Salary||:||25k to 30k|
|Educational Qualification||:||Masters in Business Administration (MBA) specialized in HR|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-14 - Expired|
- Creating job descriptions.
- Arranging for advertising of job vacancies and developing job descriptions for the vacant position.
- Application screening as per the job description, requirement, short listing them as per the pre-define criteria.
- Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
- Conducting orientation for new employees.
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
- Conducting one to one meeting with employees who are in client place on a monthly basis.
- Handling all employee enquiries and grievances.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Assisting in developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Making sure that any promotions, transfers take effect as planned.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees.
- Promoting equality as part of the culture of the organization.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.